Are you ready, Paddy? Back by popular demand Mayor’s River O’Green Fest at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park will feature a fun twist on the classic Scavenger Hunt. We call it the “Legless Leprechaun Scavenger Hunt” which combines solving puzzles, exploring Downtown Tampa, having a great time and getting a cold beverage or two along the way.
YOUR SCAVENGER CRAWL MISSION:
1. Round up your team (max 5) or join as Lonely Leprechaun.
2. Solve up to 15+ puzzles in Downtown Tampa in 5hrs or less (4pm-9pm)
3. Start at Curtis Hixon (4pm), finish at Gaspars Grotto (9pm)
4. Receive one raffle ticket for each puzzle solved.
5. Each ticket gets you an entry into the “Tampa Staycation” including a 1-night stay at Aloft Hotel Downtown Tampa, Tampa Theatre tickets and a dinner voucher at Bulla Gastro Bar in South Tampa.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
1. Souvenir St.Paddy’s Day bead.
2. One Hunt Kick-off beer/drink at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
3. Free Welcome Shot at participating bars, while supplies last
4. Free TECO Line Streetcar rides to commute between Downtown and Ybor City.
5.Fun bar games, tasks and surprises.
5. Discounted food & drink specials at participating venues.
REGISTRATION: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa, 12pm – 4pm
HUNT START: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa, 4pm
CRAWL FINISH: Gaspar’s Grotto, Ybor City, 9pm
NUMBER OF PUZZLES: 15+
TIME TO COMPLETE: 5 hours or less
AGE REQUIREMENT: 21+
DRESS CODE: It’s St.Paddy’s Day so, you know…like green stuff.