Are you ready, Paddy? Back by popular demand the 3rd Annual River O’Green Scavenger Hunt returns to Curtis Hixon Park. This event combines solving puzzles, exploring Downtown Tampa, having a great time and getting a cold beverage or two along the way.
YOUR SCAVENGER HUNT MISSION:
1. Round up your team of friends and/or co-workers (max 5) or join as Lonely Leprechaun. This year we will have two (2) divisions, an OPEN DIVISION as well as a CORPORATE DIVISION.
2. Solve up to 20 puzzles/tasks in Downtown Tampa in 6hrs or less (4pm-10pm)
3. Start at Curtis Hixon 4pm and finish at finish at Curtis Hixon anytime between 8pm-10pm.
4. Receive one raffle ticket (per person on your team) for each puzzle solved.
5. Each ticket gets you an entry into the main prize, a “Cayman Islands Vacation” including a 3-nights stay at the 5 Star Seafire Kimpton – Grand Cayman Resort, breakfast each day, and round-trip tickets from Tampa with Cayman Airways for the entire team. Additional prizes will be announced soon.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
1. Souvenir St.Paddy’s Day bead.
2. One Hunt Kick-off beer/drink at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
3. Free Welcome Shot at participating bars, while supplies last
4. Fun bar games, tasks and surprises.
5. Discounted food & drink specials at participating venues.
6. Goody bag for each team captain that includes scavenger hunt tools.
REGISTRATION: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa, 12pm – 7pm
HUNT START: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa, 4pm
CRAWL FINISH: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa
NUMBER OF PUZZLES: 20
TIME TO COMPLETE: 6 hours or less
AGE REQUIREMENT: 21+
DRESS CODE: It’s St.Paddy’s Day so, you know…like green stuff.
SCAVENGER HUNT GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE: Tuesday, March 19 at noon on Downtown Crawlers Facebook Page! Make sure to hold on to your raffel tickets!
A portion of the proceeds collected will go to Meals on Wheels, is the official charity for the River O’Green Scavenger Hunt.