Are you ready, Paddy? This years Mayor’s River O’Green Fest at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park will feature a fun twist on the classic Scavenger Hunt. We call it the “The Shamrock Scavenger Crawl” which combines solving puzzles, exploring Downtown Tampa, having a great time and getting a cold beverage or two along the way. To learn more about the Family Scavenger Hunt click here.
YOUR SCAVENGER CRAWL MISSION:
1. Round up your team (max 4) or join as Lonely Leprechaun.
2. Solve up to 20 puzzles in DT Tampa in 3hrs or less (4pm-7pm)
3. Start at Curtis Hixon (4pm), finish at Rock Brothers Brewery(7pm)
4. Receive one raffle ticket for each puzzle solved.
5. Each ticket gets you an entry into the “Tampa Staycation” drawing and other awesome prizes.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
1. Souvenir St.Paddy’s Day lighted beads.
2. One Crawl Kick-off beer/drink at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
3. Free TECOline Street Car rides all day long.
4. Discounted Drink Specials at participating Downtown Tampa venues (valid noon to midnight, March 18th)
REGISTRATION: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa, 11am – 3pm
CRAWL START: Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, Downtown Tampa, 4pm
CRAWL FINISH: GameTime, Ybor City, 7pm
NUMBER OF PUZZLES: 20
TIME TO COMPLETE: 3hrs (4pm – 7pm)
AGE REQUIREMENT: 21+
DRESS CODE: It’s St.Paddy’s Day so, you know…like green stuff.